To apply for a WestonArts grant, please submit a proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to PO Box 1124, Weston, CT 06883.
To create your proposal, please follow the guidelines below:
- Proposed projects must primarily benefit the Weston School District or the Weston community-at-large.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they are Weston residents or artists/teachers working in Weston.
- Include (a) complete contact information (name, address, phone and email address), (b) project name, (c) benefits to Weston schools and/or community, (d) amount of grant requested, and (e) a project description of approximately 500 words or less. Attachments may include images, drawings, etc. to further illustrate the project.
- Identify any third-party service providers or vendors who will be funded through the grant, and include written cost estimates from these service providers or vendors.
- Provide a proposed budget that shows how the grant money will be spent.
- Provide a time frame for project completion.
- Include information about any project contingencies
Upon WestonArts review of submitted proposals, references or samples of previous work may be requested at WestonArts’ discretion.